Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Access to any information on this site is conditional on your acceptance of the legal information and statements below. All bookings are subject to
availability and email or written confirmation by your travel organisor. Booking conditions applicable to individual travel arrangements should be read in addition to the statements below and can be found in the individual travel and product descriptions or on travel organisers invoices.
1. References on this site to we, our & us refer to Travelworld Middlesbrough.
2. The information on this web site is aimed solely at those who access this site from the UK mainland. Our business & services offered are governed by the applicable laws of England & Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this web site or sites linked to it.
3. Travelworld act as an affiliate for Travel Suppliers. Arrangements made are subject to the conditions imposed by the travel organiser. Your contract is with the travel organiser(s) noted on your confirmation, who are supplying your tickets and other travel arrangements. Travelworld are acting as affiliates of this/these company/companies.
4. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any information contained on this web site, or sites linked from it, or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this web site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this web site.
5. Without prejudice to the forgoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
6. The information and/or prices on this web site are updated from time to time and are subject to change at any time. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore check all details of your chosen
holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
7. Access to this web site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law at a court decided by us. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England & Wales (at a venue decided by us) only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
8. Residents of countries outside the United Kingdom must identify themselves as such before booking to asertain the suitability and/or eligability of the chosen travel arrangements and/or services. Failure to do so may lead to subsequent cancellation by your travel organisor, with all cancellation and/or consequental costs/losses to be met by you.
9. The carraige of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the Warsaw convention, (as amended if applicable) national legislation
and the carriers conditions of carriage.
10. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors. The material may only be used for that person’s own personal use for non commercial purposes.